HOLDER OF TREATMENT
The Data Controller of the data collected through this site, for the purposes listed below, is the Company Treid srls , with registered office in Via Al Quarto Miglio 23 – 00178 Rome , VAT number 13416741000 ; the Owner can be contacted by registered letter with return receipt to the address of the registered office, or via email to the address [email protected] .
This site collects the following personal data:
Automated data collected:
During Users’ browsing the following information can be collected and stored in the server’s log files (hosting) of the site:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– browser type;
– parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of the visitor’s origin (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
This data is used for statistical and analysis purposes, in an exclusively aggregated form. The IP address is used exclusively for security purposes and is not cross-referenced with any other data.
Data provided voluntarily
The site may collect other data in case of voluntary use of services by users, such as contact / communication forms: these data will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service:
– first name;
– email address;
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client (the browser) information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even at a distance of days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, based on user preferences, by the individual browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
This site uses the following categories of cookies:
Third-party cookies , used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to simplify use
of the site itself, or to provide personalized advertising. This site has no control over their cookies entirely managed by third parties and does not have access to information collected through these cookies. The information on the use of these cookies and on the purposes of the same, as well as on the methods for disabling them, are provided directly by the third parties on the pages indicated below:
– Google Inc.
– Google Analytics: used to analyze the use of the site by users, compile reports on site activity and user behavior, check how often users visit the site, how the site is tracked and which pages are visited most frequently. The information is combined with information collected from other sites in order to create a comparative picture of the use of the site compared to other sites in the same category.
Data collected: browser identifier, date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, IP address.
Place of data processing: the European Union being active the anonymization of the service.
– The data collected does not allow the personal identification of users, and is not crossed with other information relating to the same people. They are treated in aggregate form and anonymized (truncated to the last octet).
– Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics page Cookie Usage on Websites.
The user can disable (opt-out) selectively collect data from Google Analytics by installing the appropriate component provided by Google (opt out) on your browser.
– Youtube : platform, owned by Google, for sharing videos. Cookies are set when the page containing the embed is accessed, and when the video is started, and do not allow the identification of the User unless it is already logged in to the Google profile. For the videos on the site the “advanced privacy (no cookie)” option has been activated, which ensures that YouTube does not store information about visitors unless they voluntarily reproduce the video.
Data collected: number and behavior of service users, address
IP, information that links visits to the site to the Google account for users who are already logged in, preferences for viewing videos.
Place of data processing: USA.
How to disable cookies directly from the browser:
Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
Microsoft Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorerdelete-
Microsoft Edge https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
DISABLING COOKIES MAY PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF SOME FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE, in particular the services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be viewable:
– YouTube videos or other video sharing services;
– the social buttons of social networks;
– Google maps.
PLUGIN SOCIAL NETWORK
This site also incorporates plugins and / or buttons in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. When you visit a page on our website that contains a plugin, your browser connects directly to the social network servers from where the plugin is loaded, which server can track your visit to our website and, if appropriate, associate it with to your social account, in particular if you are connected at the time of the visit or if you have recently browsed one of the websites containing social plugins. If you do not want the social network to record data related to your visit to our website, you must log out of your social account and probably delete the cookies that the social network has installed in your browser.
This site contains plugins with advanced User privacy protection features , which do not send cookies or access cookies present on the User’s browser when the page is opened but only after clicking on the plugin.
The collection and use of information by such third parties are governed by the respective privacy policies to which you are requested to refer.
PLACE OF TREATMENT
The data is processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, and at the data center of the Web Hosting Fastnom Servizi Internet Srl . Web hosting is responsible for processing, processing data on behalf of the owner.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
The data collected by the site during its operation are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. Upon expiration, the data will be deleted or anonymized, unless there are no further purposes for their preservation. The data (IP address) used for site security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) is kept for 30 days. The data for analytics purposes (statistics) are stored in aggregate form for 24 months.
TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES OF COLLECTED DATA
The data collected by the site are generally not supplied to third parties, except in specific cases: legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law; if it is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User; for performing security checks or site optimization.
TRANSFER OF DATA IN EXTRA EU COUNTRIES
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized based on specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield – here the information page of the Italian Guarantor), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adhesion to the Privacy Shield ..
METHOD OF TREATMENT AND SAFETY MEASURES
We treat visitor / user data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, some categories of appointees involved in the organization of the site or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers), specifically authorized, may have access to the data.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know the origin;
– receive an intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
– in the case of treatment based on consent, to receive at the cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to file a complaint with the Control Authority (Privacy Guarantor –https: //www.garanteprivacy.it);
– and, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current legal provisions.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller in the forms and addresses specified in the first point of this information.